There are no products listed under this category.
Shop by Category
Shop by Brand
Nitrile: Resistance to organic oils and chemicals
Specifying the right lining material for oil or chemical service used to be a compromise. Natural rubber gives good abrasion resistance, but is not suitable for oil immersion. Normal nitrile-based rubbers offer excellent oil resistance, but their poor wear performance limits their use in high abrasion applications. Linagard® NBR rubber is a nitrile based rubber specifically formulated to give good abrasion resistance in the presence of oils and chemicals. Linagard® NBR rubber also exhibits excellent high temperature service and can be used up to 110°C (230°F) with suitable adhesives, or where mechanical fixing is employed.
BOS = Buffed on one side
• Resistant to mineral / vegetable oils
• Resistant to chemicals, greases and aliphatic hydrocarbons
• Excellent resistance to high temperature, thermal ageing and fatigue
• Good resistance to wear
• Low permeability to gases Applications
• Linings for mining applications, fertiliser works and sand processing circuits where oil-based reagents are used
• Pump linings and impellers for the chemical industry
• Rubber coating for transmission belts
• Standard sheet size: 9.25m x 1.23m nominal (approx. 30ft x 4ft)
• Standard thickness range: 3.0mm to 30.0mm (approx. 1∕8” to 13∕16”)